Thursday, June 10, 2010

Talent Show

Last night was our annual Zone's got Talent Show. It was awesome! We had magic acts, dance performances, skits, and many more. Again, I have photos from the event but will upload them next week. Personally, I think the highlight of the talent show was the Cool Central Pres leaders dancing to 'Bye Bye Bye'. I might be slightly biased.

We also had a concert from the band, Pilot for Kite, last night. Pilot for Kite was our Zone band in previous years and are so thankful that they stopped through camp on their tour. Thank you, Luke.

On tap for today: Morning devotions, prayer, lunch, soccer, kickball, t-shirt crafts, etc...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, glowstick guy (me) rocks!!!! Try to post some of those pictures so I can upload it on facebook.